PANDUIT STAINLESS STEEL CABLE TIES AND BAND CLAMPS
All being sold at reduced wholesale prices!
Panduit stainless steel cable ties provide a strong, durable method of bundling, identifying and fastening, which can be used in virtually all indoor, outdoor and underground (including direct burial) applications, where severe environmental conditions exist. The ties are designed for use in critical applications where strength, vibration, radiation, weathering, corrosion and temperature extremes are a factor.
- Their high strength, non-flammability, fully rounded edges and exclusive easy thread lead-in design provide the ultimate support for network cables.
- • Self-locking head design speeds installation and locks into place at any length along the tie body
• Provides a strong, durable method of cable bundling
• Can be used in a wide range of indoor, outdoor, and underground (including direct burial) applications
• Smooth surfaces and rounded edges assures cable protection and worker safety
• Available in AISI 316 stainless steel for the most corrosive environments
- Product Specifications
• Material: Type 304 or 316 stainless steel
• Temperature range: -112°F (-80°C) to 1000°F (538°C)
• Water absorption: none
• Flammability: non-flammable
• Ultraviolet resistance: excellent
• Chemical resistance: excellent
• Radiation resistance: 2 x 108 rads
• Loop tensile strength range: 200-900 lbs. (890-4005N) (see chart for sizes)
• Estimated outdoor service life of 40 years
Utilux Band Clamp
201 Grade S/Steel, 12.7mm x 30 Mtrs